Monday, February 3, 2014

This and that

Things have been pretty slow around here lately...
It's crazy how things can be so slow but time still moves so fast...

We have been talking about updating a few things in out kitchen for the last year or so and we have finally gotten brave enough to start...
We got granite countertops put in week before last and this weekend we started the big project....the tile. We are redoing the tile in the dining room, kitchen and laundry room.
It's an overwhelming project but after the countertop was in I was so anxious to get it started.... 
And so now it's started :)

On another note....
I found the Girl Scouts this weekend!!!
Matt I talked myself out of these last year and have spent the whole year regretting it.
This year I couldn't wait to get me some thin mints....they were great and now I'm pretty certain I won't pass them up again!


No comments:

Post a Comment