Saturday, May 17, 2014

Picnic at school

For Ellie's and of the year party they had a beach party with a picnic outside.
She was so excited about this party...she was counting down the days.
One of the reason she was so lumped up was because they were going to get to play with water and eat ice cream for a snack :) that girl has a sweet tooth like  me  you have NeVeR seen!


She was really excited too that Annie came. She is so proud of Annie and really loves showing her off. It really is sweet .


Annie of course had a grand time. She has started having fun about everywhere she goes. I'm glad she does...because she doesn't always make it so fun for me. Ha!


This little bit doesn't know it yet but in just a few weeks she will be starting school too. I signed them up for the summer program. It's just one day a week but I am SUPER excited about this.
I know if she gets over being away from me  she will really have the best time ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment