Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fun with friends and Annie's first haircut

For small group this week we met at the church since it is pretty central.
These girls had the best time playing under the tables :)
The things they love to play with just makes me laugh sometimes.




I told Annie that we needed to get her haircut. The curls are so pretty but she had a pretty long section and I felt like it would look less wild if it was shaped up some. We ever since I told her that she keeps saying..." My hair cut, my hair cut." We'll we finally went yesterday to have it cut and she did great!

This was before....


During...
Couldn't you just kiss those sweet cheeks all day.
She was so quiet and intent on watching her haircut.




And after...


She cut a good bit off but I think it needed it and looks really cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment