Tuesday, August 5, 2014

New strap covers and the zoo

My super talented sister made some strap covers for Annie's car seat. The straps have been digging into her neck and she has been complaining that they hurt her but now the problem is fixed and she can rest better :)

We made a trip to the zoo today with me and five cousins!
It was hot and busy but it was fun.




We fed the birds and we don't usually do that because the last time we did we got pooped on and I prefer to steer clear from that place but the girls will be probably dying to do it next time.








We also rode the train. Annie loves trains and I told her we would next time we went so I couldn't break my promise :)


There wasn't enough room for Ellie on the caboose with her cousins and this is how she felt about it.


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment