Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Missing him

The first of June it was a whole year since he has been gone. It's hard for me to believe that we have gone one year without seeing him and hearing his voice and listening to his stories. 


The girls still miss him and Annie especially... Talks about him a lot. I don't know how long they will actually have memories of him but I sure do hope it's forever. 


I remember so many things with him. I am certain that I will never have another Christmas or thanksgiving or 4th of July that I don't think of him and the memories that I have with him... And lots of other times we spent with him in between. I know that as time goes the memories will be more happy to think about than sad. 


I think back to when he was sick last year and it just makes me sick and sad to think about. How miserable he became here on earth. I know that he is healed now and feels no more pain or confusion because he is sitting at Gods feet where he belongs and someday I will see him again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment