Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Christmas


I still cannot believe that Christmas is over and it's January.
January is my least favorite month out of the year. It's so cold and wet and LONG...

But it's still still January no matter how much I don't like it... so I will just blog about Christmas 😀

We had a very good Christmas. We worked hard to slow down and not do and go as much as we normally do... and I think we did good with that. We had fewer get togethers and spent more time at home which was super nice. 

It was sweet celebrating Henry's first Christmas. I know that he was not aware that it was his first... but it's something I will always remember. 

We went to my moms Christmas Eve. This was new for us. We have spent just about every Christmas Eve in Mississippi at Granny and Grandaddy house with our cousins and aunt and uncles. I know the important thing is that we are together... it's just hard to get use to things changing. 


We woke up at our house Christmas morning to see what Santa had brought...

   
 

Everybody seemed happy and content with santas presents and were very eager to put them to use...

We spent the afternoon of Christmas at Matts parents. Christmas Day was a warm and pretty day...I think the high was near 70. We spent time swinging and playing outside. 

 

what a great ways to spend the day 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment