Thursday, January 26, 2017

Lately

We have not had a lot going on the past few weeks but somehow I always feel busy. The weather has been really nice for January and so we have made a few trips to the park.

Henry checked out the park swing for the first time and LOVED it... as you can see.

We had not been to Mcwane in some time so we made a trip downtown and had a fun time.

Annie had PJ day at school and was beyond excited to wear her pjs to school.

Rosemary the class pig cane home to stay with us for an extended weekend and we had to do lots of fun things with her... according to Annie. I was pretty happy to see her go on Tuesday.

We met our cousins st the park and played...

Ellie cut her hair at school because it was getting in her eyes. When I asked her if anybody saw her she said no. I also asked her where she put the hair and she informed me " my pencil pouch"... that girl. 
      

I started a new workout video which has made me incredibly sore... but I had these 3 alongside me for my first time. 
 

I cannot believe that January is almost over (praise!!!) and soon it will be February. I am ready for winter to be over and got spring to be here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment