Friday, May 26, 2017

9 months old

This sweet little chunk was nine months old yesterday!!
It is crazy to think he has been around that long. He makes our family so happy and really makes things much more exciting. The girls just adore him and love playing with him and taking care of him. 

 

I just cannot get enough of his sweet face and soft squishy cheeks. I really feel like if he would sit still enough I could kiss the  all day. That blonde hair and those sweet blue eyes just get me 😍

 

He loves to play and go and explore. He is WILD and is way different than the girls. He goes full speed. I wish I had 1/1678 of his energy. 

 

Here are some things we want to remember about you at 9 months old
- your sweet little voice. You have started really jabbering. Our family talks so much I figure you feel like you have to talk to fit in with us. You say mama and dads and it's just so sweet.
- your sweet baby rolls. I love your arms and legs and all the rolls they have. I love you suntan and how your "roll" stay white inside. 
- your white hair. I cannot believe you are so blonde. 
- all your teeth. You are working on the 7th one and they look so big and cute when you smile. 
- your fat little square feet. They are just perfect. 
-your sweet big open mouth kisses. I love them so much!
-your hair growing over your ears. It makes you look so big. I am still hoping and looking daily for a curl or two 

Henry you are the sweetest little boy. You have stolen our hearts and we just adore you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment