Friday, May 12, 2017

Wednesday

Wednesday we had a busy day. 
Annie had her beach day at school. We went up to eat lunch with her outside on our beach towels. It seems like just last year we went to do this with Ellie. It's crazy it's been 3 years.

Annie has a sweet little class. She loves her little friends and always want to hug each and every one of them when she leaves. She really has such a sweet little heart. 


I always get so emotional at the end of each school year thinking about how we will never have this year back and how next year will be so different. Next year will be her last year at the Wee center... I just cannot believe it. 

 

After our picnic lunch we went to the grocery store. 
It was Henry's first time to ride in the car buggy and he loved it. He was happy the entire time we were in there which is a huge deal for him. 

 

After the grocery store we picked up Ellie and headed to see our friends that had a new baby. It is so crazy how henry looks like a baby to me then I see a newborn and he looks like a giant 😀 I just need to stay away from newborns because it makes me sad thinking about how fast he is growing 

No comments:

Post a Comment