Friday, August 18, 2017

Back to School


Its sad to report but school has started back around here...
Honestly I am probably the one who is sad...the girls are loving school which is a good thing I suppose.

We got our teacher letters and Annie was thrilled to have Ms Katie and be a bluebird this year just like Ellie was in 4k

Ellie was super excited about getting Ms Johnson. Although it was not the teacher she was hoping for it has been really great so far so I am hoping it stays like this.


we had our "normal" back to school pancakes with whip cream and sprinkles and fruit. sounds like a great way to start school...right??


Its hard to believe that these kiddos are growing like they are but they are. Sometimes I feel like all I can do is hold on tight and watch them!!!

we are hoping this school year will be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment