Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Last week

we have had another busy week. Once school starts back it seems like time goes by so much faster than normal. Both of the girls are loving school. The other day when I picked Ellie up from school she said... "I wish I was still at school. I wish I could just stay there all night"

We have started walking to school some...Well I walk and Annie scoots. Annie loves it but by the time we get to school she is very sweaty and she does not like that.


We went to meet our sweet new baby cousin Raylynn. She was tiny and perfect.


We spent Saturday morning at peppers place with our cousins. It was a great Saturday morning




Yesterday we were all excited for the great American eclipse...
Ellie went to school dressed in black for the blackout.
They learned all about the eclipse and ate moon pies and had Capri sun.
I checked her out of school at lunch and we headed up to Gadsden to watch it there and meet another new friend.


We watch the eclipse and enjoyed the 5 minutes of cooler weather and visited with sweet baby Cora...




No comments:

Post a Comment