Thursday, October 12, 2017

Annie is 5


September 6th, Annie turned 5!!!!
five is such a big age to me. It is one of the hardest ones I think. Its like a big kid age. I cannot believe that thes sweet girl has grown so fast. it makes me want to just cry.  Next year she will be in kindergarten and I will miss her so much. She makes me laugh, she makes me happy, she makes me smile, and sometimes she makes me crazy but I love her little self more and more each day.

She had a a fun birthday,
she brought cupcakes to her friends at school and we celebrated that night with dinner out and cupcakes at home.



That weekend we had a swimming/ mermaid party.
She had been talking about this party for MONTHS and was beyond excited for it finally to be here!!!







She loved opening all her presents and did it so fast!!! I kept telling her to slow down but she went through them full speed!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment