Thursday, October 12, 2017

Wild One

I have loved this party idea since I saw it many years ago and ever since Henry was born I knew nothing else would be more fitting for this wild one.

We had his party on his actual birthday which made things a little more difficult because I was wanting to celebrate the big one year old but had lots to do to get ready... 


We had lots of fun celebrating this sweet boy and his first year!!!!



I was so happy with how the cake turned out. A lady I know made it and it couldn't have been cuter.




M e and my sweet wild one...


We did sandwiches, chips, dip, fruit and cupcakes...



I had so much fun decorating the mantel with his birthday 12 month banner but just about everybody stayed outside since the weather was cool and I'm pretty sure not many people even saw it.




I love this picture of Henry withMatt and dads and granddads....



Happy birthday sweet one year old!!!!
we love you wildly!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment