Monday, July 26, 2010

Hamburgers and Old Friends

Hamburgers and Old Friends





This weekend we got together and cooked out with my sister Ashley and her family, my oldest best friend, Ashli and her family, and my sister's (Ashley) old college roommate, Kristy and her family. ( I know its kind of hard with all the Ashley/Ashlis in there!) But anyways...you get the point. It was so fun getting together and it was extra special because it was the first time we all got together with all of our children. Kristy's baby Karlee is only 5 weeks old and it was so fun to see all of our kids together. I couldn't get over how small Karlee was. She was already almost 9lbs, but she felt so tiny compared to Miss Ellie Reese who is pushing 16lbs. I cannot believe that a few short weeks ago Ellie was her size. They grow SOOOO fast! I was getting ready to take a picture of all three babies and of course my camera died... so i am gonna have to get some from my sister Ashley.


Another very exciting thing about getting together with Ashli is that her husband Pete makes hamburgers with his secret sprinkle spices! They are so good! Pete is Greek and he cooks the best food. Well I think the only thing I have ever had that he has cooked is hamburger, but I am sure he is great at cooking other things too! Every time we get together with them we always want him to make hamburger...I am sure they are getting a little tired of this, but they are delicious!


Here are some pictures...they are not the best, but i tried...


This is Ashli's little boy, James...he is so cute!

He loved climbing and sitting in the pink bumbo seat even though he was a little too big for it!




My niece, Anna - Claire being the wild woman that she is...

She really did not want to have her picture taken. Every time I got my camera out she went running the other way.



James, climbing on the table.

You can tell he is all boy...climbing on everything and a black eye!



Anna -Claire and Ellie attempting to get a picture together



My sister, Ashley and Anna-Claire



Me and Elle ( She did not want to look at the camera for anything!)



Our attempt at a family picture...

Anna - Claire finally decided she wanted to be still enough to be in a picture, so she joined us.

I have no idea what Matt was doing. I guess he didn't want his picture taken either!








No comments:

Post a Comment