Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Table!

New Table!



Last night Matt came come early from work and we went shopping for a new dining room table. The table that we have now I really love. I love it because it was my Mimi's and my sister refinished it for me and Matt to have when we first got married. It is very special to me, but it is very old too. Matt is really the one who wanted a new table. He said that this one is too hard for him to sit down at...ok. So anyways... its took a while for him to convince me to start looking for one, but we do need something a little better sized for when Miss Ellie starts eating at the table with us. So we went to four places last night and looked. Ellie was so good while we were shopping. I really think that she likes shopping. She did finally start getting fussy while we were leaving our very last place though, but as soon as she got in the car ( and we started going) she was fine.

The table that we ended up getting was at Ashley Furniture. It is very pretty. I didn't take any picture, but I will post some when we get it here. They had to order it and they said it would take 2-4 weeks to get it in. I am excited. I cannot wait to see it in our dining room!

We were also looking for a new coffee table. The one that we have now is beautiful. We have had it since we got married, but it is very big and it has four square glass pieces in it. I want to get a smaller one so Ellie will have more room to play on the living room floor and I do not want glass because I know that's a disaster waiting to happen. So we looked and looked for one. We found one we kind of liked at the first place we looked, but didn't get it. Then every other place we looked you had to buy the table in sets and I don't want a set...I just want a single coffee table. So we will have to keep looking for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment