Thursday, July 29, 2010

Old Nursing School Friends

Old Nursing School Friends

Earlier this week Matt, Ellie and I went up to Gadsden to see some of my old friends from nursing school. Betsy and her husband are travel nursing and they are in the changing assignments and on their way to Washington D.C. , but they had stopped at their house for a few days. So we had to go up and see them before they were off again! Betsy had seen Ellie one time before but she was much smaller.

I had brought my camera and was all prepared to take pictures, but I forgot that my battery was dead...
So anyways...
Here is a picture of the first time Ellie met Betsy...


We also got to see my friend Jamie too. I haven't seen much of Jamie since we have been out of nursing school and I miss her. I was so happy to be able to see her. It was so excited to be able to see her too because she is pregnant! She is going to have a little girl sometimes on November. I hope that her and Ellie can be friends! I of course didn't get any pictures of Jamie and Ellie because of my stupid camera, but maybe we will get some shots the next time we get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment