Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Let me see you roll that thang!

Let me see you roll that thang!

This past weekend Miss Ellie learned to roll over...both ways. We were at the lake and I was in the bedroom and Matt came in and laid her down in her pack and play. I thought that he had put her on her stomach ( which by the way she hates), but when I turned around to check on her she was on her back. I went into the living room and asked Matt if her had left her on her stomach or back and he said "stomach"! Then I told him she had just rolled over. Then everybody came running in there and I flipped her back over to her tummy.

This is a picture of her right when she rolled over for the second time. She looked so surprised. Surprised that she had actually rolled over and surprised to see such a big audience watching her. We started clapping for her and she looked so pleased with herself!
Then when we got home from the lake Sunday morning Matt put her in her crib while we got ready.He stepped back and watched her for a few minutes before he walked out and while he was watching she rolled from her back to her belly! What a smart girl we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment