Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pear Juice and Sippy Cup

Pear Juice and Sippy Cup


The other day when I was in Babies R Us I was looking at the sippy cups just to get an idea of when I could start giving her one. I found a Playtex one for four months and thought I would give it a try. I wasn't sure if she would be able to do it, but she did drink sweet tea out of a straw the other day ...so I was hopeful.
I put pear juice ( very diluted) in it because I figured that was a better choice then apple juice.
Well it took her a few minutes to figure it out, but she did! And she loved it.
She made the funniest face when she first got a sip of it.
After she figured out that it actually had something in it that she liked she started gulping it!


Trying to figure it out...


Yum!


This is what she did when I took it away!
Poor baby...




No comments:

Post a Comment