Monday, August 16, 2010

Yummy!

Yummy!
When I took Ellie to the doctor for her 4 month checkup last week he asked me when I wanted to start solid foods. I told him that I thought that I would wait until 6 months. I wanted to wait because I already feel like she is growing up so fast and waiting until 6 months is one thing I can do to keep her a baby longer. He said that I could start whenever but he also said that if she starts waking up more in the night and wanting to eat it may be a sign she needs more calories. So the last 2 nights she has been waking up two times instead of her usual one time wanting to eat, so I decided it was time for some rice cereal at night to help fill her little tummy up.


This is here in her high chair getting ready to eat her rice cereal for the first time.
She has started reaching for everything.
In this picture she is reaching for the camera!



The rice cereal...


Eating...she did really good with it. She didn't push it out all over the place like I though she was going to and she kept reaching over to the bowl like she wanted more.



Ellie and her Daddy after she got done eating









No comments:

Post a Comment