Monday, September 13, 2010

Dove Shoot and Football

This weekend Matt woke up early and went up to Cullman for a dove shoot. Ellie and I met him up there for lunch. We had a good time, but it was really, really hot!

Ellie waiting outside for Mamaw to come and pick us up.


Matt and Ellie at the dove shoot



Matt, Ellie and her Papa


On our way home from Cullman we stopped and went shopping for a new coffee table. I love our old coffee table but it has lots of sharp edges and there is some glass in it, so I would be way too scared for Ellie to be around it. We finally found one at Garden Ridge. It is not exactly what it wanted but we have been looking for a long, long time and we had looked at this one before, so I figured it would work. I really like it because it doesn't have any sharp edges. It opens up too so it will be good to store Ellie's toys in.

This is Ellie and her cousin Jenna. Miss Ellie and Miss Jenna both loved holding onto the new coffee table. I couldn't get Ellie to look up because she was too busy licking it!



Ashley and her family and my mom came over to watch the game. Matt cooked wings for the first time and they were really good...He did a great job!

Ellie posing in her Alabama shirt. I had to put in on her because I got it at Matt's "Daddy Shower" and I knew he would love it. She looks like she is cheering them on!





No comments:

Post a Comment