Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday



Last Friday was my birthday and it was such a nice day! I was off work so that made it even better! I went to go eat lunch at Tazikis with my momma, sister, Matt and Ellie. I had my favorite, chicken roll up with cucumber salad...yum! After lunch me, Momma, and Ellie went to Do It Yourself Crafts in Homewood. I made a silver necklace with Ellie's fingerprint on the back...it is so sweet! After that we went and walked around downtown Homewood for a little while and found a silver chain to put it on. Before we left Homewood we stopped and got some yogurt at Tutti Frutti Yogurt and it was delicious. It was one on those yogurt places where you add whatever toppings you want to your yogurt...I could crazy in that place! Matt met me and Ellie at the house when we got home and we went by the hospital to see Ellie's new friend, Helen Camille who was born the day before. Miss Ellie did not think too much of little miss Helen...Ellie fussed the whole time that we were in the hospital room. So we didn't visit for long, but we were glad that we got to stop by and meet her. We left the hospital and went to eat supper at our favorite restaurant, Carrabbas. By the time we sat down, Ellie was starting to get a little tired and fussy so Matt and I took turns eating. I passed Ellie over to Matt and he lifted her up in the air to play and she spit up all over him! The look on his face was priceless. I could barely help him get himself cleaned up because I was laughing so hard. So I guess he will not be doing that again anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment