Thursday, December 30, 2010

Away goes Christmas

Every year as soon as Christmas is over I cannot wait to put away my Christmas decoration.
I LOVE decorating the house for Christmas but as soon as Christmas is over I want them gone
Sometimes I am even tempted to do it on Christmas night when we get home...weird... I know!And if I do still have my decorations up after the day after I will not turn on my light...
I don't what exactly why I feel like this... I just do...
I think that it makes me sad because I feel like all the fun is over for the year and if I just put it up I will forget about it.
But not everybody feels like that so when I drive around and see people who have NOT taken down their decorations and STILL have their lights on it makes me want to go and "help" them take theirs down.
So this year when I had to work the day after Christmas it almost killed me to wait until 2 days after to put all the Christmas goodies up and away. But now it is all done and they are in the attic to stay until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment