Friday, January 7, 2011

9 Months


Yesterday our sweet Ellie Reese turned 9 months old!
She is getting so old and I just cannot believe it.
It makes me sad because I feel like she it starting to look more like a "little girl" and less like a "little baby"...it's bittersweet. Her hair is really starting to grow and it is starting to cover her ears..I think it is so sweet.
We went to the doctor yesterday for her 9 month check - up.
Here 9 month stats were...
Head Circ:18 1/4 (96th percentile)
Length: 29 1/4 ( 95th percentile)
Weight: 21 lbs 7 oz ( 89th percentile)
The doctor said that she looked great and I agree!



Here are some sweet things we don't want to forget about you at 9 months
* The sweet way you lay your head down on me over and over again when you get in bed with me in the morning.
* The sound of your little sweet baby voice. I could just listen to you jabber all day.
* The way you starting dancing in your crib when you see somebody is coming to get you out...its the cutest thing ever.
* The way you love to clap and say "yay" for yourself.
* How you love to pull ALL of your clothes out of your drawer. It makes you SO proud of yourself!
* The sweet way you go and visit Jack in his kennel every-single-morning
* How you pat people on the back when they pick you up or are holding you. It's like you are saying "Good Job!"
* Listening to you whisper " bye-bye"
*The sweet noises that you make when you are trying to fall asleep.
Oh my sweet baby girl....
I love you more than you will ever know....






No comments:

Post a Comment