Friday, January 21, 2011

WHY?

Just thinking about a few things and wondering WHY?
********************************************************************************************
* WHY do all my clothes get turned inside out in the washing machine and dryer?
*WHY does Ellie think she has to go and pull out ALL her clothes, blankets, burp cloths, etc. from her drawers multiple times EVERY. SINGLE. DAY?!?
* WHY do I always have so much junk in my car at the end of the day?
* WHY does Ellie pitch a fit whenever I put her in her carseat?
*WHY can't going to the gym be a one time thing? I hate going every-single-day
* WHY can't I organize things and KEEP them that way?
* WHY does One Tree Hill take SO long to come back on after the summer and winter break?
*WHY will my dog not stay outside when I want him to?
* WHY does my 9 month...almost 10 month old baby still not consistently sleep through the night?
* WHY did people every create online learning program?
* WHY is the only thing I ever want to eat is sweets?
It has just been one of those weeks...

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you on the one tree hill thing!!! I feel like it has been off for 2 MONTHS! Sorry it's been one of those weeks but hopefully this week will be better! And you have a super cute little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete