Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blackberries and Coke


Our neighbor Steve ( aka flagman by some people) shared his blackberry bush with us.
He is growing blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
Ellie ate all the raspberries as he picked them...but we came home with two big bowls of blackberries.
We have already made one cobbler and it was delicious and we have enough to make another one...and that makes me really excited because blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream is my very favorite!


On a different note... Ellie loves coke.
She ask me for it to drink in her sippy cup alot. I tell her that we don't drink coke in our sippy cup only water, milk and juice...then she starts saying something about Aunt Em and coke. So I am starting to put the two together :)
Anyways, I do let me have a few drinks of mine and it just makes her SO happy!

She finished this one off for me.


Then she was laughing at the sound it made when she was slurping up the last little bit...
Silly girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment