Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend at the Lake

We spent a long weekend at the lake with Matt's family.

I was looking back at pictures from Memorial Day last year and it is just crazy how much Ellie has changed in just one short year.  She looked like such a baby and now she is looking like such a little girl. It makes me happy and sad at the same time.
You can check it out...

Ellie just loved swimming in the lake.
She would not jump off the pier yet but I doubt it will be long before she is doing that!



She just loves boats and going on boat rides.
Actually...I think she just like anything that goes.
The other day we were in Lowe's and she saw a lady on a motorized wheelchair and she looked at the lady and said " me ride?"


She thought she wanted to float in the tube with Em but did not care for it AT ALL once she got in.


She loved floating on the float and swimming with Uncle Seth...



When I told her we had to go home she said " No me home"
I told her that she and her Daddy were going to do something fun when we got home and she said "K!"
Then I said " What are y'all going to do that is fun?"
Then she said " Pishing! ( Fishing)"

He is teaching her at an early age :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment