Monday, May 21, 2012

Nursery Pics

We have been working to get little Miss Annie's room ready.
I know it will be a while until she makes her grand appearance but it makes me feel so much better to get it done while I still feel like doing it. It is not done yet... it still needs a few things to dress it up but here it is so far...


This dresser was in my room when I was growing up.
I just sanded it down and put an expresso stain on it.
I thought it turned out so pretty.


I love the chandelier.
Matt said when we were going into Lowe's that he didn't want anything too girly...
And this it what we ended up with :)


The crib is the same brand as Ellie's and looks alot like Ellie's.
I want to get a softer, cuter fitted sheet for the bed... maybe with a pattern on it just to mix things up a little bit. Also, my sister is going to help me make some pictures to put above the crib like


I saw some really cute letters from Pottery Barn that I wanted to order the A and M in but they were on back order until July and I know it would drive me crazy not having it done so I just made my own. They are not Pottery Barn but I thought they turned out pretty cute. The J is metal and I just spray painted it white. The changing table was Ellie's. We took it out of her room and replaced it with a bookshelf. She was pretty happy with the switch :)

We also got the chair but I forgot to take a picture of it...

I still have more things I want to get done in there but I feel like we have a pretty good start!


No comments:

Post a Comment