Wednesday, July 17, 2013

10 months

It is so hard for me to believe that my little snuggle big is 10 months old already.
This little girl is so sweet and her smile just melts my heart.
 She is so full of personality and she keeps us smiling.

She is talking and I just love watching her learn new words.
Right now she says mama, dada, jack ( she calls all dogs jack),  uh( uh oh) and bye bye. 




She is getting so good with her balance.
She will stand by herself and has even taken some steps!!!


Here are some things we want to remember about our Annie at 10 months
- your sweet smile. I love how you crinkle up your nose of one side when you smile. I love your sweet teeth too. They just look so big when you smile!
- your sweet little feet. I just love them and could eat them up!
- how you play with your sister. Y'all are the sweetest two girls ever and it just makes me so happy to see y'all play and laugh together. I hope that y'all are best friends forever. 
- your soft sweet curls. I just love them.
- your crawl. It just makes me laugh but it gets you around...fast!
- how you love to be outside and swing. You are so content being in the swing. Just the other day you stayed in there so long you fell asleep. 
- your curiosity. you are into everything...learning and exploring. I have a feeling you are going to be busier than your big sister :)
- your sweet, mouth wide open kisses. They are slimy but oh so sweet.

We love you so much sweet Annie girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment