Sunday, July 7, 2013

Living room redo

I have been wanting to paint our living room for a few weeks now.
Last Saturday I finally couldn't stand the green anymore and so I got busy on painting while Matt was outside working on the fence. He was a little surprised when he walked in the house and saw all the furniture moved to the middle of the room and a coat of paint on the wall :)
It ended up looking great and now I have been on Pinterest getting inspired on how to redecorate it!
I found some great things and finally just had to get off Pinterest because I was feeling so overwhelmed with all I want to do. 
Here are a few things I found.


I found some great tips on how to decorate my mantel.
I always have trouble with it because its so thin.
And I found a tutorial for  DIY picture canvas!
Hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment