Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Navarre beach

We spent last week at the beach with my family.
This is such a fun and special time for our family.
This year was different since our sweet uncle Jay and Randy were not there. Every year we go I always think...I wonder what next year will be like. I wonder who will be able to come, who will have a new baby, what will we do? We have been doing this trip since I was little and we have have a lot of things change in our family but I really never imagined last year that our family would go through such hard losses this past year.
Ellie has learned to love this trip. She likes to hear stories about the beach and spending the week with her cousin. This makes my heart so happy. I know as Annie gets older she will love it just as much. The weather was not great but we managed to find things to do. It was just nice being away :)

Here are some pictures from our trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment