Friday, February 7, 2014

First week of February

I am pretty excited that January is long gone and February is here! I feel like we are getting even closer to springtime since January is over. I am ready for warmer weather and to look out the window and see some color out there... I know it will be here soon just not soon enough for me.

Our week was and has been pretty uneventful...
We have been working on the floors in the dining room.
Hopefully this time tomorrow night we will have tile in there! 
Say a prayer...


Miss Annie had her first piggy tails yesterday and I am telling you...they made her look like such a big girl. She didn't look like a baby anymore. It's crazy how much a new hair do can change the way you look :) 
I have been trying to teach her that she is one and hold up one finger but when I tell her...."Annie you are one" she tells me " I baby" silly girl!
She has been so sweet and fun lately. She us starting being ok with getting down and playing and being a little more independent. She loves playing with her baby doll. There is one in particle that she just loves to pieces. It has long hair and she loves to carry it around by its hair...poor baby...


Ellie aka know as little monkey has just been itching yo be outside this week. 
This cold weather just drives her crazy. 
Today we went outside and played for a while and was was just as happy as could be.
She spent a lot of time in her favorite tree:) I asked her if she wanted to get down and play on the swing set and she said " no...I think I will just sleep up here. Don't worry mommy the wolves and tigers can't get me up here" I don't know where she gets some of these things. 


Tomorrow is suppose to be great outside....
 We are planning on meeting our cousins at the zoo...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment