Saturday, February 8, 2014

Zoo day!

What a beautiful day we had today!
I am so thankful when we have pretty days like this in the middle of the winter. It reminds me spring is coming and oh how I love spring!
We spent a great day at the zoo with our cousins. We were celebrating baby Jamie's 8th birthday! They had such a great time running and playing with each other. Annie hasn't been to the zoo since she has been old enough to really get into it but boy did she get into it. She had a blast running and squealing and checking out the animals.





So we took a back way to the predators house...
On the way there was this bowl sitting over to the side of the walk way.
As I walked up to Ellie she was chewing on something and I heard her say something about grapes.
Little missy decided to help herself to some of the grapes in the bowl that I am assuming were for or left over from the animals. Gross!!!


Other than that things were pretty laid back and uneventful....









No comments:

Post a Comment