Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thanksgiving #3 and real thanksgiving day

We were home on thanksgiving day and it was so nice to be here.
Our week had been busy and filled with lots of things so it was nice to be home.


We were busyncooking in the kitchen with our little kitchen helpers...


And my sugar eater
I told Matt if I ever had trouble keeping Annie quite I should just hand her the thing of brown sugar. It works every time :)


She looks full and very happy right!?!


We made our usual thanksgiving morning breakfast ...monkey bread. But this time I did it a new way it it turned out delicious and much easier to make! I hope next year I will remember it!




We were making our carrot cake and rooting for team jones!


Sweet baby at nap time


Matt cooked the turkey to bring down to my sisters. Isn't is pretty!?
Ellie said it looked like it was waiving to her :) that girl has an imagination.


Me and my sidekick


The girls had a laughfest at aunt Melissa's. They thought Andrew was pretty hilarious.


After Melissa's, we went to Awmaws and Papaws house. We ate supper. Played with Maggie, saw her Christmas tree and miss Ellie and Annie spent the night!


Happy thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment