Thursday, December 4, 2014

Zoo day and attic clean out

Last Monday we took a trip to the zoo. It was such a beautiful day. I love going out and about the week of holidays and seeing family's geeting together and the feeling of it. It makes me happy. We don't have much family that lives out of town so the idea of having family coming to stay with is a different idea for me :) I like to watch it from a distance :)

We enjoyed a quick trip to the zoo.
We saw the turtles, snakes...


Played on the park and saw the monkeys 





We went through the drive through at chickfila and Ellie spotted a tree with a face and insisted a take a picture. If you look hard enough you can see it ;)


That nightI tackled a HUGE
Project that I have been wanting to do forever... Go through my stash of baby clothes that has been untouched. This is about half of it. It was overwhelming. It took about 5 or 6 hour but I got it done and got rid of some things and I feel so much better about it!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment