Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thanksgiving #4...Carpenter Thanksgiving

Saturday after thanksgiving is when we do thanksgiving with my moms side of the family. It's always a fun time because there are lots of cousins to play with and we usually hang out there for a long time and watch football too. This year Matt made the turkeys, I made crockpot dressing and carrot cake. The carrot cake was a Trisha Yearwood recipe I found on Pinterest. I was really kind on worried about it because I made it on Thursday and it basically fell apart when I took it out of the pans. I put it back together in plastic wrap and kept in in the fridge until Saturday and then iced it really thick. It actually turned out great! I am wanting another one just thinking about it now.

It was a packed crowd!


Annie grabbed hold of grandaddys hand and walked him over to show him the big tree at moms how.


Noah and Mac.


My BFF


My sweet l


Annie grabbed matts arm and said " that's my daddy" I'm pretty sure it melted matts heart 


Nolan and Annie are 3 months apart


Annie was cracking up at Nolan's silly face


The kid table


Ashley and her kiddos


Ro and el


Cousins 


Leaves on Nolan


Nolan says cheese


 Happy thanksgiving until next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment