Wednesday, May 6, 2015

5 year old check up

Ellie had her 5 year old check up last week. 
I remember when we took her in 5 years ago after she was born. 
My how time flies...


She was actually very excited about going to see Dr Harmon.
She likes the doctor. I feel like she will grow up to be something medical. She says she wants to be a vet :) I asked her to be a doctor so she could take care of me when I got old. She said Annie could be a doctor and take care of me. 


This big girl weighed 45.2 lbs which was in the 80%
And was 43.5 inches tall which was in the 72%


He said she looked great but I already knew that :)

Ellies heart is so sweet and she has become so curious and ready to discover her surroundings.

She loves her baby sister dearly and it makes my heart so full. 
In the morning after they have had their chocolate milk and got good and awake, Ellie will say " hey Annie... Do you want to play babies and mommies?" I think this is the sweetest and I hope this happens for a long time.

Ellie loves pets. She said she wants to be a vet when she grows up. We shall see :) She has such a sweet heart towards animals and is so gentle with them.  We have jack a bath the other day and she just loved every single second of it. 

She is so adventurous. She always wanted to be climbing on something or jumping from something or swinging from something. One look at her arms and legs and you will understand what I am saying. She is covered in boo boos because she is always doing wild crazy things!!

She loves to sing and make up songs. Some of them can be the sweetest. I love to hear her sweet little voice sing. 

She is obsessed with numbers. She always talks about numbers and the sounds they make and how they look. She has started talking about how to spell things. She knows how to spell some words and it makes her so excited . She is also very interested in knowing what words mean and the definition of them. Needless to say my mouth is very busy!!

This little girls has brought us so much joy in her five year here. 
I love her so!



No comments:

Post a Comment