Sunday, May 17, 2015

This and that

We spent the evening at the park the other night while Matt was away for work. 
We closed the park down and the girls thought it was the greatest. 
We had not been in a while so it was big fun for two littles.

When they play together and make believe it is the sweetest to me. I just love it. I could just watch them play forever. Ellie is such a care taker and bossy little lady and is always telling Annie what to do. Annie just eats up the attention from her sister and will do whatever it takes to get it. 


We were working in the yard the other yard and I came upon this.
It made me laugh then I had to take a picture :)
I hope this isn't how she plans to discilpine her babies when she has them 😁😂


We grilled hotdogs and marshmellows in our new "fire pit" the other night. It is a work in progress but one day it will be great :)



The girls loved every second of it. And so did Jack. He always loves it when we bring food outside because he knows he will get some one way or the other. And he did. He got himself four wieners that night so he was a happy doggy. 


Annie roasted my marshmellow for me. I'm sure you can imagine how it tasted and looked :)
But you better believe I ate it and loved it!


That is all for now !


No comments:

Post a Comment