Thursday, May 21, 2015

Last day of school celebrations

Last Thursday was E&As last day of school. 
While I am sad that it is over and it means they are getting bigger and growing up... I am looking forward to the Summer and nothing planned and the carefree idea. I'm sure I may have a different idea come August :)

Ellie and Annie both had the sweetest teachers. 

We were so lucky so have Ms Teri and Ms Elizabeth for Annie...


As well as Ellie when she was in 2k too.
It has been fun having Annie in the same class as her big sis!


These teachers are so sweet and I will miss them so.

Ellie had a "concert" that we were all very excited to see. 
Annie was excited to skip her last day of school and sit with her Papaw and Awmaw to watch it.


She came in and we were so excited to see that smiling face!


I can't believe she is done with 4k


Baby Rowan was there too so Annie stole some snuggles and kisses from her :) 


Ellie and Ms Katie 


In Ellies classroom 


After her concert we went to eat to celebrate Ellies last day of 4k ✏️🍎🎉🎈

H

No comments:

Post a Comment