Sunday, July 19, 2015

Last week.

Last week was pretty uneventful. 
We spent the week trying to recover from 8 days of vacation.. And let me tell you that isn't easy :)

The girls we so excited to be home and play with all their toys. 
I was happy to be home to sleep in my own bed :)

We did manage to do a few things...

We picked some blueberries from our favorite blueberry farm.
This was out first time there this year and we timed this visit perfect. 
You were able to just reach up and grab a handful of large, juicy berries...
In pretty sure the girls ate over half of what they picked :)

We had a tea party breakfast...
Ellie set the whole thing up by herself... Which is why their snack is cherry tomotoes 


And we visited the waterfall and park with our friend Kim and Hunter.
It was great to finally see them and hang out!
Ellie and Hunter are so sweet playing together I wish we could see them much more often.


And last but not least we did some much needed yard work. 
I don't have picture (yet) but Matt is putting up a fence in the back yard and I could be more excited. One side is complete and the other side is started...hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment