Monday, December 14, 2015

School Christmas Party

We had school Christmas programs Thursday night. The idea of this always give me anxiety. I am always SO worked up about getting a good seat where I can take PLENTY of pictures.  I took a few before we left just in case I couldn't get enough there 😄

We got there at 545 and the kids had to be in their classroom at 6. The doors in the auditorium didn't open until 6 so we had to wait... And make my anxiety even worse. 



We ended up getting a semi ok seat. It wasn't the best but I could see their sweet faces ok and we were all sitting together so that made it ok.

It was my baby Annie's first program and I just loved watching her sing and do her motions. She was the cutest one up there for sure 😍



Then came by big girl. She has been practicing and practicing and she did great!!!
She looked so big up there. I cannot believe this is her last year there. 


We got a few more pictures after the program...




Then wrapped the night up with ice cream for a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment