Friday, December 18, 2015

This and that...

We have been super busy around here lately... Trying to get in all the Christmas cheer before its over

Saturday night Matt and I went to eat sushi for supper. This is a first for us and won't be the last time. Matt always reminds me it's good to do "novice" things and this was for sure that!! We went to rock and roll sushi and sat at the bar and had a great time. 

Sunday morning at church...
Aren't they the sweetest?!


Sunday night we visited our old small group for a friends birthday party. It was great to visit and see old sweet friends. 


Yesterday, we met Matt for lunch while I got my tire repaired. 
Annie was just googly about her daddy... Which made him so happy so I had to take a few pictures 😍❤️


HappyTuesday 

No comments:

Post a Comment