Sunday, July 3, 2016

Around here lately

Here again we have not really been doing much but seem so busy!!!
Some days I want to hide in my house and say no to everything and everyone 😀

I have to look through my pictures to see what we have going on sometimes 😀

After we got back from the beach we decided to trade in my car and get a new one so we would have more room for baby Henry.
We had to take a picture with my old car so we could remember it and tell Henry about it. 

We celebrated a late Father's Day with my dad at Melt downtown. Fun but hot




Matt and I celebrated our 12 year wedding anniversary on Saturday.


We went out to eat and did a little shopping... Which is much more fun to do when you are kid free 


I went to a paint party Monday night for a friends birthday. I was so happy with the way it turned out. I haven't figured out where to hang it yet but I think it's hang worthy 😊


Monday night we went to eat at Texas De Brazil for June and July birthdays with Matts family.


Now we are getting ready to head to the beach for the 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment