Monday, July 25, 2016

Fun, busy week

Now that all the things inside our house are finished I feel like I spent most of the week just getting things back the way they need to be and getting everything in each room that needs to be in each room. 
One room that was a disaster was Henry's room. Most all of the stuff from the living room had been stored in his room and so ALL of his stuff was crammed in his closet. So we spent a large part of one day pulling out his clothes and washing them and putting them away. It feels so good to have everything ready for him!!!

We had gymnastics and went went to eat afterwards at our favorite... Chick-away!!

We had a cooking day!!! I had been planning on doing this and was so happy to have it done. I was able to... With the help of two little people... Put up about 15 meals for when Henry is here and I don't feel like cooking. 

Annie had ballet and Ellie played outside on the playground. It is a rickety old thing but she has asked over and over about playing on it. She had the best time playing and make believing on it. I love to see her play and be happy and content like that. 

Thursday night we made homemade pizza... Annie made a snake and I couldn't help but notice the resemblance between it and the snake Matt killed in the yard last week 😂😱


No comments:

Post a Comment