Thursday, July 21, 2016

Last week.

Last week was very busy and labor intensive 😀 we got back from the beach on Saturday around noon and matt worked like crazy on finishing up the hard work floors and I worked on getting the paint done. I am giddy to announce that all of the hardwood is in and everything (that is getting painted) is painted 😀😍

*more finished pictures to come later*

We have been enjoying lots of yummy things from the garden.... Sadly not so much our garden... But  Awmaw and Papaws. One of our favorites from this time of the year is homemade salsa... It is seriously the BEST salsa I have ever tasted. 

This sweet little thing has just been melting me lately. She really can be the sweetest little human being ever. She is such a unique kid and I just love her little self to pieces. 
She is so hard headed and very strong willed and that can be hard for me sometimes 😀 but she loves so hard and strong too and I just love that about her. 
I am so ready for Henry to be here so I feel like doing and am able to do more fun things with her and her sister too. 

I have got back to school on my mind. It's still a little ways off but I know the next few weeks will fly by trying to get ready for school and the baby....
Anyways... I got this backpack for Ellie last year for kindergarten. It's LL Bean and so I felt like it should hold up and it did for the most part but this reflective material did NOT hold up and I was pretty disappointed with how it looked. I had heard that LL Bean had a good satisfaction guarantee but I struggled with sending it back because I just hated to be one of "those" customers... But I really expected it to last longer than one year... And kindergarten too. So I just called to talk ton them about it... And they said return it... It should have held up better than it did and now we have a new one coming in the mail. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment