Monday, November 8, 2010

7 Months Old






I cannot believe that our sweet baby Ellie turned 7 months on Saturday...
Thats right...7 months!
She is growing so unbelievably fast it makes my heart hurt.
I want her to stay this age forever ( minus the waking up 3 to 5 times a night)
She is such a sweet little angel and we are so in love with her.
*Here are some things we don't want to forget about you at 7 months*
~ The way you have started to crawl. You look so little and cute when you scoot around!
~ The way you have started to babble. It is so sweet and I could just sit and listen to your sweet voice ALL-DAY-LONG. Your favorite things to say are da-da ( not fair!) and blah-blah.
~Your sweet B-I-G smiles! They just melt my heart!
~ The way you have started to dance when you hear music... I just love it!
~ How you sing to yourself when you get sleepy.
~ How much you love Jack.
~ How funny you are in your walker.
~ The way you have started holding out your arms to go to people. It is really sweet!
Our sweet baby girl, we love you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment