Thursday, November 11, 2010

Homestead Hollow



This past Saturday we went to Homestead Hollow.
We have always loved going there and I was really
excited about taking Miss Ellie Reese this year.
I knew that it was suppose to be cool that day
but I didn't know that it was suppose to feel
like the North Pole! It was freezing!
I guess because it was down in a valley it never really
warmed up. When I got in my car to leave at 3pm
my car said it was 49 degrees out...burr!
Poor Ellie... I don't think she has ever felt that cold before!
I brought a big blanket to put on her when she was in the
stroller. So I think for the most part she stayed warm.
It was fun for the most part. My favorite part is the food
and it was delicious as usual. Its funny because we pay to get in...
don't usually buy anything...then pay to eat..oh well!
We like it like that!
Here is Ellie and her cousin Jenna







Anna-Claire at the petting zoo



Jenna being good, sitting in the wagon.
She stayed in the wagon the whole time!
Ellie needs to take some being good lessons
from her!





This was the cute baby goats at the petting zoo!
It was only 6 weeks old...
I thought they were just too cute!
I wanted to take Ellie in but she was sleeping.

























No comments:

Post a Comment