Monday, November 29, 2010

We have been away...

We week we went to Gatlinburg last week and had a great time, but no pictures were taken with my camera because I forgot to put my memory card back into my camera...VERY sad. I know.
Anyways...my sweet sister in law, Emily did let me use her camera but I have not downloaded the pics yet so I will have to do that another post.
So... we had a great time on our trip. It was really nice because Matt was off for 9 days so that was very exciting for us!
While we were in Gatlinburgwe went to Cade's Cove and it was beautiful... as usual!
We did a few little mini hikes while we were there but nothing major ( like the 2 mile hike to the waterfall...sounds pretty but too far for a baby in a stroller!)
The next day we went to eat at the Apple Barn and then went to the Titanic exhibit.
I know it sounds a little cheesy but it was really cool. They had like 400 artifacts from the REAL Titanic.
We came home Wednesday mid morning...thinking we were going to beat the traffic but we were wrong...it took us 6 hours to get home! After that long drive we were so happy to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment