Friday, November 21, 2014

Ellie's Thanksgiving Feast

Me and Ellie had a special time at her schools thanksgiving feast.
It was a fun time that I got to spend with her eating lunch with her and her class and just being with my sweet girl who is growing up way too fast...

Her class walked in with their Indian hats on...
I just love that sweet face of hers...


She and Kate Rush have been best friend since they were in the frog class( that's the class Annie's in now )


Her friend tucker sat beside her and be kept asking his mom why isn't Ellie eating her food.... Why is Ellie already eating cookies... In my mind I'm thinking... You choose your battles and today we are going yo eat cookies and cake :) and so we did and she still took a two hour nap!


Me and my sweet Elle belle


Silly faces


My sweet little Indian 


No comments:

Post a Comment