Thursday, November 6, 2014

It can only go up from here

I had a horrible awful virus yesterday. Fever, headache, aches and stomach issues...need I say more?
It was bad bad bad from 2pm yesterday until about 9 last night and now things are much better which is good because I I feel like the way I felt yesterday...things could only get better.

Yesterday morning I was feeling kind of quesy but I was thinking it was because I had to go to the dentist and I always hate going and the stuff they put on your teeth to "polish" them.

I dropped Ellie off at school.
So sweet...


She said her bible verse...


And Annie said hers too :)


I ended up going to the gym, dentist and grocery store but by the time I got home with Ellie from Mother's Day out I was done. Luckily Annie took a 3 hour nap and Ellie took a 2 hour nap so I was able to climb in bed at 2 and only had to get out once to get Annie up from her nap until Matt got home from work.
Ellie was so sweet once she realized how bad I felt. She kept giving me sips of gatoraid and she brought me the Tylenol to help me feel better. So sweet :)

I woke up feeling much much much better today. I was able to clean the house so that made me feel better.

When went to pick the girls up from school today there was a lizard on my windshield. I took a picture to show Ellie but she was not very impressed.


Annie's teacher said she fell asleep while eating her lunch today. She said they tried and tried to wake her up but she would not open her eyes. They said she slept for about 45 minutes. We'll little missy must have been tired because she cam home and took another 3 hour nap and I had to WAKE her up at 445 :/ 

You can tell she loved it...


Ellie had to say cheese because I was asking Annie to cheese
So there...


 And I finally did get a sweet smile from this baby...


Ellie and I made pumpkin bread this afternoon. She has decided that she loves pumpkin bread and asked me today if we could make it every single day...um no...your momma would be as big as a house :)

This pumpkin bread is so good. Last time I made it I gave away and loaf and shared the other part of my loaf with my sister, so it went really fast. Today Ellie sat in the kitchen and asked me where I was putting each loaf :) she wanted to make sure they didn't get far :) funny girl.


After dinner the girls had a dance session and Ellie wanted to have a few pictures taken of her riding her horse.


No comments:

Post a Comment