Sunday, November 30, 2014

Weekend fun and thanksgiving number 2


So we had our very exciting trip to the grocery store on Saturday. 
I am so glad Matt was with me. I don't think I could have handled it alone. 
I'm sure Publix was happy to see us come since I spend 290 BUT SAVED 90!!! But they were probably even happier to see is go :)

Rileigh came to spend the night Saturday night and I made them a sugar tray to eat in their room. They loved it. 
About a hour later Annie came to sit on the couch with me and told me her belly her and threw up. The next morning she ran a fever. She never got sick again. Thank goodness!!! 
Matt and I had planned on going to south Carolina to see a job and spend the night in Augusta but little missy put a stop to that. 


We went over to Papaw and Awamaws for Thanksgiving Sunday afternoonn for a Thanksgiving lunch. Rileigh came along. 


And yes Ellie does have on summer clothes that are three sizes too small. That is her new favorite thing is to put on whatever whenever wherever no matter what. Sounds great. Right?!?





Annie is starting to refuse to look at the camera when I say "cheese" so this is the kind of picture I get :(



Oh toddlers 

No comments:

Post a Comment